Hello, readers! Are you a lurker? Do you read my blog without leaving a comment? Do you pop in to check on me without saying hello? Now's your chance to come out of hiding and tell me more about yourself... It's National Delurking Day! (Please, leave a comment even if you see this post any time over the next few days).
Inquiring minds want to know:
- Who are you and where do you live? (I'm Mary and I live in Toronto.)
- Do I know you in real life?
- Do you have a blog? (Um, yeah)
- Who is your celebrity doppelganger? (I'm told I look like Natalie Wood.)
- What did you have for breakfast today? (Greek yogurt and honey parfait.)
- What are you craving at this very second? (A vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting.)
- Which books are on your bedside table? (Bill Bryson's "At Home", Thackeray's "Vanity Fair," "Sesame Street Bedtime Stories", Ian McEwan's "Solar", Jonathan Franzen's "Freedom", "Goodnight Moon", "Moo, Baa, Lalala."
- What's the last great meal you had? (Mine was at Martin Picard's Au Pied de Cochon restaurant in Montreal: gnocchi, tomato tartlet, bison short rib, poutine, poudding chomeur. It was a veritable taste awakening.)