Saturday, October 8, 2011

Trick or Treat Halloween cupcake toppers and wrappers

Forgive me for bragging a bit, but if you love cupcakes as much as I do (and I'm pretty sure you do) then you'll see why this is a big deal. As you might know if you've been reading my blog, my sister and I have an Etsy shop in which we sell custom-made cupcake toppers and wrappers.

The scrumptiously amazing blog, Cupcakes Take The Cake, featured our Halloween cupcake toppers and wrappers in one of their posts this week! They are absolute authorities on cupcakes, and have even been on the Martha Stewart Show. This is what they had to say about us: "These creepy cobweb, grinning jack o'lantern, spooky black cat and bat cupcake toppers are for sale on Etsy by Frost and Fete, 6 wrappers for $10. Fun!"

If you want to see what else we've been up to, check out our Etsy page.

No comments: